TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I would agree with that....
People Seeking Info

Subject I would agree with that....

Posted by Zluster on November 12, 2004 at 7:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 611 times.

In Reply To Underdrive pulley VS. Stock harmonic balancer posted by HakenTT on November 12, 2004 at 07:50 PM

Message Thats one of the reasons that im not crazy about the idea of getting an AL pulley, plus from what i hear fisher is the only one that is balanced....which most certainly affects bearing wear...

-------------------------------------------------------

Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. — Phil
Sarcasm is the only intelligent person's response to irritating stupidity. — Matthew White
Let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we shall die. - Isaiah 22, 13
A man has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink. - W.C. Fields
Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. - W.C. Fields
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
- Frank Sinatra
Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

so i got raped by an 80 year old man last nite... - dogpile 19:28:16 08/16/03
"......a f lat bed construction truck tried to rape the front of my car......." - Snoguitar 12:01:58 05/11/03
It isn't road rage if the other guy doesn't see it coming. -Bil ly The Kid 4-18-03
Do you drive your Z like that...? (n/m) - yellowpearlz.........Like what? - Zluster(Denver) .............like it escaped from a body sh op. (n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA)
..........I thought your money was in Gart h's g-string last I checked.(n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA) 12:13:37 04/13/04 When I think of a comeback you are in big trouble... (n/m) - BigTDogg (MA) 12:23:29 04/13/04tt

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.